I would like to start off by saying that each and everyone of us is strong but we are even stronger as a community , and we will NOT let this or any other test of humanity separate us.
We WILL get through this!
We are all stressed, and scared of the unknown, but as long as we do everything we can individually and together, this will be a distant memory.It’s times like these where we realize how sticking together is so important, as we all go through ups and downs at different times and we need to be there for each other. Thank God for social media and FaceTime!! I have always been a big believer in prevention of any, and all diseases. My motto is “I did everything I could not to get it “Keeping your immune system strong and maintaining a clean gut is essential to the way my family and I have always lived.
This crazy virus (corona) or any other disease can happen to anyone no matter which part of the world we are living in. The key is to live everyday realizing that all of our day to day actions can have good and bad consequences. Here a few tips that my family and I have done over the years to make sure we are protecting ourselves from any disease, virus or colds etc.
- Wheatgrass 2 x a day if possible
- Cold pressed green juice if you have a juicer then celery cucumber pea sprouts lemon and ginger twice a day.
If you don’t have the time and you don’t have a juicer go out and get cold press green juice.
- No refined sugar ...
- 2 oz shots (cayenne, turmeric, and lemon) 4 times a day again, if you can’t make it yourself you can find it any grocery store as long as it’s green and preferably HPP which insurers that there are no bacteria accumulated in your juice don’t be shy to ask.
- Chopped raw garlic 3 times a day
- NO dairy at all! If you have to have some keep it to a little goat cheese or sheep cheese NO COW.
- Lower your meat intake or if you can (30 days off of any animal products)
- Lots of green raw salads and green veggies Include green beans, kale, broccoli shredded carrots anything raw and veggie!!
- Drink water with lemon in abundance to flush the system and to keep your body alkaline
- Go outside and breathe oxygen
- Walk for 30 minutes a day.
- Please try not to stress, It’s very taxing and toxic on the body.
- Be positive you are breathing and alive .
Take 5 minutes a day to slow your mind! How? Just close you eyes and think of the good things that are right around the corner, which we use to take for granted!!!
Here are a few of my favourite recipes!
Any kind of lettuce chopped, shredded carrots, shredded red cabbage, white cabbage, shredded beets, and raw onion.
Dressing one clove of garlic pressed.
5 tablespoon of olive oil or avocado oil
1 full squeezed lemon
Sesame seeds, kelp and Dulse. (Sea Seasonings)
Cauliflower rice with veggies super low on carbs and delicious to throw onto salads or eat alone.
Chop some garlic and onions in a little bit of avocado oil.
Bring to her heat cut any leftover vegetables that you have in the fridge throw them in for a few minutes and throw cauliflower
A few teaspoons of brags some pepper and any spice you love and you’re done!
Any lettuce or seaweed wrap you like shred carrots cabbage and add the cauliflower rice and roll into the lettuce like a sushi wrap! Yum!!!